This year I’m trying to make just a very simple note due to my willing to make a better me in 2010!
1. New KTP, SIM, Passport, ATM
2. Loose 15 kg!
3. Dancing regularly!
4. Yoga and swimming regularly!
5. Get a proper singing lesson!
6. More solo works!!!
7. Make the “Jazz Quintet” become real!
8. More regular jobs!
9. A neat and well-organized music score archive!
10. Invest more!
11. Going to Italy!
12. Buy a handycam!
13. Buy a new camera digital!
14. Moving out from home!
15. Byebye “Miss Late”!
16. “Warmer” to new people, pls!
17. Be tough while being elegant!
Balance my femininity with my independency!
18. Get a lover!
• 1 : All of them are gonna be expired on my birthday!
• 2, 3, 4 : To improve my health!
• 2 : Only 5 kg last year. :(
• 3 : Might back to Khatak Dance, or find a non-gym-membership Belly Dance club.
• 4 : Terbukti jenis exercise yang cocok dengan tubuh.
• 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 : To improve my career!
• 11 : Keinginan lama yg hampir kesampean di 2009 kmrn! Mudah2an bisa pergi sm BMS thn ini!
• 12, 13 : Stlh a good quality digital voice recorder, skrg saatnya narcis scr visual! :p
• 14, 15, 16, 17 : To improve myself!
• 14 : Still, to be more independent!
• 16 : Kebiasan terlalu cuek dan terlalu malas untuk berbasa-basi, serta sikap yang memilih untuk mengobservasi “medan”, baru kemudian terjun ke dalam hanya ketika cukup nyaman. Hasilnya, 1st impression yang selalu melekat adalah galak, sombong, and untouchable.
• 17 : Femininity refers to qualities and behaviors judged by a particular culture to be ideally associated with or especially appropriate woman and girls. But first of all, I need to find the urge of being judged as an “appropriate” woman by (only) a “particular” culture, while I’m happy being me, and I don’t find myself “harmful” to others, and I’m actually respect other people more than average people do. Oh well, let me just find the urge!
• 18 : To keep my sanity, while my estrogens are desperately in needs.
Oh, well….it’s not quite a simple-short notes as I planned. :p Anyway, it’s found that women succeeded 10% more when they made their goals public and got support from their friends, so I won’t hesitate to share this here.
Happy New Year 2010, everyone! May all your needs and dreams are fulfilled this year! GBU…
“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
William Arthur Ward quotes (American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher)